The practical support that we deliver on the ground has allowed us to learn a lot about community led design and its potential to transform neighbourhoods. Working with community groups, design and regeneration professionals, academics and policy-makers has given us a good understanding of the opportunities, obstacles and challenges that emerge through a participatory design process.
The Glass-House is keen to share our experience and learning and to work across disciplines and sectors. We feel fortunate to be or to have been involved in the following:
- Built Environment Advisory Group
- Academy of Urbanism
- English Heritage / CABE Urban Panel
- RICS Land and Society Commission
- Asset Transfer Unit Stakeholder Forum
- Play Design Network
- Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment (CABE) Enabling
- Steering group for CABE Spaceshaper 9-14
- Premises Sub-group, Capacity Builders
- Third sector roundtable group – supporting the long-term ownership and funding of community green space
- Panel for the BURA Community Inspired Regeneration Awards
If you would like to discuss a Glass-House presence on a commission, panel or steering group, please contact us.