Who are the Enablers?
Glass-House Enablers are a dynamic and diverse group of creative professionals brought together by The Glass-House Community Led Design, through a shared commitment to supporting the development of delightful and sustainable places shaped by local people.
To see who these individuals are and to learn more about them click here.
What is the role of Glass-House Enablers?
Our national network of Enablers supports the work of The Glass-House, helping us to provide independent specialist advice and practical, hands-on support to community-led projects on the ground.
Glass-House Enablers work collaboratively with groups to:
- Demystify the design process
- Explore the opportunities and complexities of their particular site
- Assess their current situation and help them plan for what lies ahead
- Help them get the most from the consultants they hire
- Help them work more effectively with project partners
- Help them work more effectively with their whole community
The Glass-House also works collaboratively with Glass-House Enablers, drawing on the collective experience and skills to develop creative ways to inspire, inform and influence our built environment.